At HIPPIEDIP, INCORPORATED (hereinafter “HDI” or “US” or “WE” or “OUR”), WE respect YOUR privacy and are committed to protecting it through OUR compliance with this POLICY.
This POLICY describes the types of information WE may collect from YOU or that YOU may provide to US when YOU visit this SITE and also describes OUR practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This POLICY applies to information WE gather:
- On this SITE.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between YOU and this SITE.
- Through mobile and desktop applications YOU may download from this SITE, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between YOU and this SITE.
- When YOU interact with OUR advertising and third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This POLICY does NOT apply to information collected by:
- US offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by HDI or any third party (including OUR affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including OUR affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on OUR SITE.
Please read this policy carefully to understand the POLICY and practices regarding YOUR information and how WE will treat it. If YOU do not agree with OUR policies and practices, YOUR choice is not to use our SITE, and WE respect that choice.
By accessing or using this Website, YOU acknowledge and YOU agree to this POLICY in its entirety. This POLICY may change from time-to-time by US without notice to YOU. YOUR continued use of this SITE after WE make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, and that YOU have read and reviewed the revised POLICY to YOUR satisfaction. Please check this POLICY page periodically for updates and whenever we insert a banner or notice that the POLICY has been updated, if YOU see any such notice. YOU may not see a notice WE post for a limited period on OUR SITE if YOU are not a regular visitor, and it is YOUR responsibility to review this POLICY page when YOU haven’t visited in a while.
Children Under the Age of 13 using OUR SITE
Our SITE is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the SITE. WE do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are reading this POLICYT and are under 13 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this SITE or on or through any of its features, do not make any purchases through the SITE, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this SITE, if any are enabled, and do not provide any information about YOU to US, including YOUR name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name YOU may use.
If WE learn WE have inadvertently collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, WE will delete that information and disable YOUR access to the SITE. If YOU believe WE might have any information from or about a child under 13 years of age, please contact US IMMEDIATELY via OUR “CONTACT US” link.
Information WE Collect About YOU and How WE Collect It
WE collect several types of information from and about users of our SITE, including information:
- How YOU may be personally identified. (“personal information”);
- Information that is about YOU but individually does not identify YOU; and
- Information about YOUR internet connection to OUR SITE, the equipment YOU use to access OUR SITE and usage details such as number of persons who viewed OUR SITE, the pages viewed by visitors, time spent on OUR SITE, and other useful data that helps US make sure OUR product selection is appropriate and that OUR SITE is accessible and user-friendly, among other reasons.
We collect this information:
- Directly from YOU when YOU provide it to US.
- Automatically as YOU navigate through the SITE. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, OUR business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information WE collect on or through OUR SITE may include:
- Information that YOU provide by filling in forms on OUR SITE. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use OUR SITE, subscribing to OUR SERVICE, posting material or requesting further services. WE may also ask YOU for information when YOU report a problem with OUR SITE.
- Records and copies of YOUR correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if YOU contact US which is important so WE may contact YOU if YOU request that of US. WE may just want to say THANK YOU sometimes.
- YOUR responses to surveys that WE might ask YOU to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions YOU carry out through OUR SITE and of the fulfillment of YOUR orders. YOU may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through OUR SITE. WE want to acknowledge YOUR purchase and follow up if there is any backorder or issue with YOUR order.
- YOUR search queries on OUR SITE.
Information WE Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As YOU navigate through and interact with OUR SITE, WE may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about YOUR equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of YOUR visits to OUR SITE, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that YOU access and use on the SITE;
- Information about YOUR computer and internet connection, including YOUR IP address, operating system and browser type.
WE also may use these technologies to collect information about YOUR online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. The information WE collect is statistical data and does not include personal information. WE may maintain it or associate it with personal information WE collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps US to improve OUR SITE, product offering, deliver information YOU may be seeking, and to deliver a better and more personalized service to YOU, enabling US to:
- Estimate OUR audience size and usage patterns for server capability and sizing;
- Store information about YOUR individual product preferences, allowing US to customize our SITE according to YOUR individual interests;
- Speed up YOUR searches;
- Recognize YOU when YOU return to OUR SITE;
- Make sure YOU can easily find what YOU are looking for in OUR product and SERVICE offerings and to count similar SITE use patterns from OUR many users to enhance the SITE and to offer other products and SERVICES that YOU may be seeking, along with OUR other users.
The technologies WE use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of OUR SITE may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and to store information about YOUR preferences on OUR SITE. “Flash cookies” are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for “Browser cookies.”
- Web Beacons. Pages of OUR SITE may contain small electronic files known as “web beacons” that permit US, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or who have opened an e-mail and for compiling SITE statistics.
WE do not collect personal Information automatically, but WE may tie this information to personal information about YOU that WE collect from other sources or that YOU provide to US. This POLICY outlines OUR methodology and WE do not notify YOU about each collection of YOUR information during YOUR visit to OUR SITE; this POLICY is OUR only notice to YOU about such collection techniques which may be augmented, disabled or modified from time-to-time without further notice to YOU.
WE DO NOT CONTROL THESE THIRD-PARTIES AND THE TECHNOLOGIES THAT THEY USE OR HOW THE COLLECTED INFORMATION MAY BE USED. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, YOU should contact the responsible provider directly.
How WE Use YOUR Information
WE use information that WE collect about YOU or that YOU provide to us, including personal information for the following purposes:
- To present OUR SITE and its contents to YOU;
- To provide YOU with information, products or services that YOU request from US;
- To provide YOU with information about OUR SERVICES;
- To provide YOU with notices about YOUR account;
- To carry out OUR obligations and to enforce OUR rights arising from any contracts entered into between YOU and US, including for billing and collection.
- To notify YOU about changes to OUR SITE or products or services WE offer;
- To allow YOU to participate in interactive features on OUR SITE, if any;
- In any other way WE may describe when YOU provide the information to US;
- To fulfill any purpose for which YOU provide such information;
- For any other purpose , but with YOUR consent.
WE may use the information WE have collected from YOU to enable US to display advertisements to OUR advertisers’ target audiences. Even though WE do not disclose YOUR personal information for these purposes without YOUR consent, if YOU click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that YOU meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of YOUR Information
WE may disclose aggregated information about OUR users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that WE collect or that YOU provide to US as described in this POLICY:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties WE use to support OUR business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and only for the purposes for which WE disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about OUR SITE users is among the assets transferred;
- To third-parties to market their products or services to YOU if YOU have consented to these disclosures;
- To fulfill the purpose for which YOU provided such information to US. EXAMPLE: if YOU send US an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of OUR SITE, WE will transmit the contents of that e-mail and YOUR e-mail address to the recipients;
- For any other purpose disclosed by US when YOU provide the information;
- With YOUR consent.
We may also disclose YOUR personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, by law if we are so required;
- If WE believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, OUR customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction and the appropriate authorities in the event of disruptive, harmful, immoral or illegal communications or uploads to OUR SITE with the intent to cause harm to US or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
WE strive to provide YOU with choices regarding the personal information YOU provide to US. WE have created mechanisms to provide YOU with the following control over YOUR information:
- WE do not control third-parties’ collection or use of YOUR information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third-parties may provide YOU with ways to choose not to have YOUR information collected or used in this way. YOU can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting YOUR Information
YOU may send US an e-mail via OUR “CONTACT US” link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that YOU have provided to US. WE cannot delete YOUR personal information except by also deleting YOUR full user account. WE may not accommodate a request to change information if WE believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
YOUR California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of OUR SITE that are California residents to request certain information regarding OUR disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the “CONTACT US” link found elsewhere in multiple prominent locations on OUR SITE.
The safety and security of YOUR information also depends on YOU. Where WE have given YOU a password for access to certain parts of OUR SITE, YOU are responsible for keeping this password confidential. WE ask that YOU not share YOUR password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although WE do OUR best to protect YOUR personal information, WE cannot guarantee the security of YOUR personal information transmitted to OUR SITE. Any transmission of personal information is at YOUR OWN RISK. WE are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the SITE.
HDI is unable to guarantee that malicious third-parties will not hack into OUR SITE for their own misguided intentions. By using OUR SITE, YOU acknowledge that hackers and malicious actors are widespread within the internet community and there is no way WE can stop hackers that attack US in order to get to YOU or YOUR information. YOU indemnify and hold US harmless from unwarranted, unprovoked and clandestine cyber attacks on YOU, YOUR equipment or YOUR information that unknown third-party hackers may initiate through use of OUR SITE.
Changes to OUR POLICY
To ask US questions or to make a comment about this POLICY and OUR privacy practices, contact US via the “CONTACT US” link: email@example.com
Thank You sincerely for visiting OUR SITE.